The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Rheumatology is a branch of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases. It affects your joints tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles. It is a subspecialty in internal medicine and paediatrics, which is devoted to adequate diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. It also investigates the stiffness, joint pain, and different issue of the joints, muscles, and tendons.
- Track 1-1Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Track 1-2Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Track 1-3Scleroderma
- Track 1-4Infectious arthritis
- Track 1-5Fibromyalgia
- Track 1-6Rheumatology women
- Track 1-7Paediatric Rheumatology
- Track 1-8Trauma Surgery
Orthopaedic surgery is a medical specialty for the bones, joints and related medical issues that focuses on injuries and diseases of the body musculoskeletal system. The surgery involves with the procedure of Diagnosis of your disorder, treatment with exercise, medication, surgery and other methods involved in that, rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function of the surgical part.
- Track 2-1Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 2-2Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Track 2-3Bone Fracture
- Track 2-4Muscle injuries
- Track 2-5Metabolic bone disease
- Track 2-6Orthopaedic Trauma
Rheumatology nurse treat patients with rheumatic disease that associated with the muscles, joints and bones. The first and foremost work of Rheumatology Nurse is to help patients to ease their pain and manage their symptoms. Furthermore, rheumatology nurses should effectively teach their patients on ways to approaches the discomfort and ease excruciating side effects by means of a prescription schedule and/or healthy living.
- Track 3-1Musculoskeletal disorders
- Track 3-2Arthritic disorders
- Track 3-3Connective tissue disorders
- Track 3-4Gout
- Track 3-5Rheumatoid joint inflammation
- Track 3-6Ceaseless back agony
- Track 3-7Soft Tissue Rheumatism
Arthritis referred to as join pain or joint diseases. Common arthritis joint symptoms include swelling, pain, stiffness and decreased range of motion. Severe arthritis can result in chronic pain. The most common types of Arthritis are osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis. It can be seen mostly in adults over the age of 65, but it can also develop in children, teens, and younger adults depends on the body conditions and the intakes taken.
- Track 4-1Spondylo arthritis
- Track 4-2Acute inflammatory arthritis
- Track 4-3Inflammatory Arthritis
- Track 4-4Septic Arthritis
- Track 4-5Metabolic Arthritis
- Track 4-6Infectious Arthritis
- Track 4-7Herbal and pharmacological treatment of arthritis
Osteoarthritis is the most widely recognized chronic condition of the joints. It happens when the ligament or cushion between joints separates which are leading to pain, stiffness, swelling and pain. A joint is where two bones met up together. The ends of these bones are secured with defensive tissue called cartilage. With Osteoarthritis, this cartilage breaks down, making the bones within the joint to rub together. This can cause pain, stiffness, and different side effects.
- Track 5-1Osteoimmunology
- Track 5-2Natural and herbal remedies of osteoarthritis
- Track 5-3Advance treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Track 5-4Degenerative joint disease
- Track 5-5Recent techniques of Osteoarthritis
- Track 5-6Osteoarthritis Exercise and medications
- Track 5-7Osteoarthritis prognosis and supplements
Osteoporosis is a condition that weakens bones, making them sensitive and progressively inclined to break. It affects the structure and the strength of the bone thus end up with fracture especially in the spine, hip, and wrists. Osteoporosis happens when the arrangement of new bone doesn't remain mindful of the clearing of old bone. It is also called as degenerative joint disease or degenerative arthritis.
- Track 6-1Advanced Osteoporosis treatment
- Track 6-2Alcoholism and Osteoporosis risk
- Track 6-3Alternative treatment of Osteoporosis
- Track 6-4Idiopathic Osteoporosis
- Track 6-5Osteoporosis in Women
- Track 6-6Postmanupasual Osteoproisis
- Track 6-7Steroid-induced Osteoporosis
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that can cause joint pain and harm all through your body. The joint damage that Rheumatoid arthritis causes often occurs on the two sides of your body. Thus, if a joint is influenced in one of your arms or legs, a similar joint in the other arm or leg will most likely be influenced, as well. RA symptoms, which can occur throughout the body, include joint pain, joint swelling, joint stiffness, loss of joint function.
- Track 7-1Rheumatic Diseases
- Track 7-2Rheumatoid arthritis Diagnosis
- Track 7-3Rheumatology and Internal medicine
- Track 7-4Clinical Rheumatology
- Track 7-5Experimental Rheumatology
- Track 7-6Polymyalgia Rheumatica Treatment
- Track 7-7Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
The intermingling of sports, medication, and exercise is a quickly propelling speciality that coordinates remedial and preventive utilization of activity, wellness advancement for athletic performance, sports-injury counteractive action and treatment, and sports nutrition.
- Track 8-1Exercise physiology and Physical Activity
- Track 8-2Sports Medicine
- Track 8-3Sports Injury Prevention and Management
- Track 8-4Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
- Track 8-5Clinical Sports Medicine
- Track 8-6Sports Biomechanics
- Track 8-7Clinical Sports Nutrition and Protein Supplements
Minerals in bone plays the major role in bone health and calcium is the most important mineral to keep the bone healthy. The bony skeleton is a remarkable organ that serves both a structural function and a reservoir function. Without any expensive supplementation, bone health can be maintained by intaking of balanced diet, which in turns provides satisfactory nutrients for most people. Bone mineral is also called as inorganic bone phase or bone salt.
- Track 9-1Bone Oncology
- Track 9-2Bone Grafting
- Track 9-3Hip Replacement
- Track 9-4Fibrous Dysplasia
- Track 9-5Bone Marrow Disease and Disorders
- Track 9-6Bone and Skeletal Muscle
- Track 9-7Mineral Supplements
Arthropathy is a disease that associate with joint which involves inflammation in one or more joints. Inflammation is a group of disease that involve chronic muscle inflammation, accompanied by muscle weakness. This chronic inflammation of muscle is also termed as myositis. Myopathy is a disease that associated with muscles in which the muscle fibres do not function properly. The chronic inflammatory myopathies are also called as autoimmune disorders.
- Track 10-1Jaccoudâ€™s Arthropathy
- Track 10-2Arthropathy in Dermatology
- Track 10-3Neuropathic arthropathy
- Track 10-4Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies
- Track 10-5Electrodiagnostic Evaluation of Myopathies
- Track 10-6Autoimmune myopathy
- Track 10-7Diagnosis and Treatment of Arthropathy Myopathy
- Track 10-8Advance techniques in Arthropathy and Myopathy
Psoriatic arthritis is a form of arthritis that influences some people who also have arthritis. At this condition individuals usually identify with red patches of skin visualized along with silvery scales. This can occur with numerous individuals which foremost develop Psoriasis and soon diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis. In rare case skin lesions will be obvious first and pursued by joint issues. Psoriatic arthritis is also called as Psoriatic joint inflammation.
- Track 11-1Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 11-2Classification of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 11-3Diagnosis of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 11-4Advance treatment in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 11-5Psoriatic Arthritis medication
- Track 11-6Surgical Procedure for Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 11-7Psoriasis arthritis treatment diet
Arthroplasty is a surgical replacement or reconstruction technique to restore the activity of the joint. articular surface of a musculoskeletal joint is replaced, remodelled by orthopaedic surgical procedure. Hip resurfacing. Hip replacement, Rotationplasty, Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, Knee replacement/ Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, Ankle replacement, Brostrom procedure, Triple arthrodesis are the types of Arthroplasty.
- Track 12-1Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
- Track 12-2Types of Arthroplasty
- Track 12-3Osteochondrodysplasia
- Track 12-4Surgical Procedure of Arthroplasty
- Track 12-5Arthroplasty Global Overview and Issues
- Track 12-6Instrumental Developments and techniques
- Track 12-7Clinical and Experimental Procedures
Pain management is the current area of expanding research and clinical exertion in the field of rheumatology. Pain management places executive’s role in why distinctive ways to deal with be managed for chronic pain. The pain associate with the rheumatic disorders is very difficult to find, but the development of the pain makes the tissue damage with or without inflammatory condition. It can be managed by determining and understanding by using advanced neuromodulation techniques and with psychological factors which helps understand the complete cause of pain and how to make up with the solution.
- Track 13-1Chronic Pain and Relief
- Track 13-2Patients with Bone Metastases
- Track 13-3Pain management in Arthritis
- Track 13-4Pain management in Joints, Muscles and Ligaments
- Track 13-5Orthopaedic physical therapy and Sports medicine
- Track 13-6Medical Rehabilitation
- Track 13-7Chronic pain and its Advance techniques