Arthritis referred to as join pain or joint diseases. Common arthritis joint symptoms include swelling, pain, stiffness and decreased range of motion. Severe arthritis can result in chronic pain. The most common types of Arthritis are osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis. It can be seen mostly in adults over the age of 65, but it can also develop in children, teens, and younger adults depends on the body conditions and the intakes taken.
- Track 1-1 Spondylo arthritis
- Track 2-2 Acute inflammatory arthritis
- Track 3-3 Inflammatory Arthritis
- Track 4-4 Septic Arthritis
- Track 5-5 Metabolic Arthritis
- Track 6-6 Infectious Arthritis
- Track 7-7 Herbal and pharmacological treatment of arthritis