Arthroplasty is a surgical replacement or reconstruction technique to restore the activity of the joint. articular surface of a musculoskeletal joint is replaced, remodelled by orthopaedic surgical procedure. Hip resurfacing. Hip replacement, Rotationplasty, Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, Knee replacement/ Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, Ankle replacement, Brostrom procedure, Triple arthrodesis are the types of Arthroplasty.
- Track 1-1 Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
- Track 2-2 Types of Arthroplasty
- Track 3-3 Osteochondrodysplasia
- Track 4-4 Surgical Procedure of Arthroplasty
- Track 5-5 Arthroplasty Global Overview and Issues
- Track 6-6 Instrumental Developments and techniques
- Track 7-7 Clinical and Experimental Procedures