Orthopaedic surgery is a medical specialty for the bones, joints and related medical issues that focuses on injuries and diseases of the body musculoskeletal system. The surgery involves with the procedure of Diagnosis of your disorder, treatment with exercise, medication, surgery and other methods involved in that, rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function of the surgical part.
- Track 1-1 Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 2-2 Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Track 3-3 Bone Fracture
- Track 4-4 Muscle injuries
- Track 5-5 Metabolic bone disease
- Track 6-6 Orthopaedic Trauma