Osteoarthritis is the most widely recognized chronic condition of the joints. It happens when the ligament or cushion between joints separates which are leading to pain, stiffness, swelling and pain. A joint is where two bones met up together. The ends of these bones are secured with defensive tissue called cartilage. With Osteoarthritis, this cartilage breaks down, making the bones within the joint to rub together. This can cause pain, stiffness, and different side effects.
- Track 1-1 Osteoimmunology
- Track 2-2 Natural and herbal remedies of osteoarthritis
- Track 3-3 Advance treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Track 4-4 Degenerative joint disease
- Track 5-5 Recent techniques of Osteoarthritis
- Track 6-6 Osteoarthritis Exercise and medications
- Track 7-7 Osteoarthritis prognosis and supplements