Osteoporosis is a condition that weakens bones, making them sensitive and progressively inclined to break. It affects the structure and the strength of the bone thus end up with fracture especially in the spine, hip, and wrists. Osteoporosis happens when the arrangement of new bone doesn't remain mindful of the clearing of old bone. It is also called as degenerative joint disease or degenerative arthritis.
- Track 1-1 Advanced Osteoporosis treatment
- Track 2-2 Alcoholism and Osteoporosis risk
- Track 3-3 Alternative treatment of Osteoporosis
- Track 4-4 Idiopathic Osteoporosis
- Track 5-5 Osteoporosis in Women
- Track 6-6 Postmanupasual Osteoproisis
- Track 7-7 Steroid-induced Osteoporosis